Ok- I am going to try to be better at this. I can't make any promises but I will try to do better than one post every 8 months.
Christie- I loved what you had to say about discovering your passion. I have too many and I need to figure out what I am passionate about and what things are just distractions from my passions.
What do I like:
- crazy quilts
- fabric crafting
- thinking outside the box
- putting colors/patterns together
- no dedicated spiritual quiet time/distractions when I do try to study/pray
- distractions while working on projects or when multitasking
- inability to say "NO"
- want to do more than I have time/resources to do
- not good with constructive criticism
- self taught in too many areas-computer,photography etc
Household chores get in the way as well. There is never a shortage of things to do... laundry, cooking/kitchen, general cleaning. I have never been fond of housework- I am not an obsessive cleaner, so it is hard to be motivated to do this. I need to be sure everyone is doing their part around here. I need to declutter. The less stuff in the way- the neater it is and easier to clean.
So I think I will set some goals:
- Bible Study daily
- declutter ( get stuff ready for a garage sale)
- organize a craft area
- limit extra wok hours so I can craft or spend time with family
- journal ( blog more)incorporate prayers and other things as well
- create crafting portfolio
- take better care of me
- take some formal classes to learn how to work smarter with gadgets